Current Funding Opportunities
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Phase I: Community Health Partnership (CHP) and Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
The purpose of Healthcare Georgia Foundation's Two Georgias Initiative is to provide a place-based grantmaking effort designed to achieve greater health equity among rural Georgians through the elimination of health disparities. Online applications for this grantmaking program are due by March 31, 2017 (3:00 p.m. EDT).
Healthcare Georgia Foundation hosted a pre-application webinar on Tuesday, January 17, 2017 to provide further details about the requirements for The Two Georgias Initiative, address applicant questions, and review the online application.
- The Two Georgias Initiative Request For Proposals (RFP) (PDF)
- Project Timeline (XLS)
- Case Statement Examples (PDF)
- Budget Template (XLS)
- Board & Staff Template (DOC)
- Funder List Template (XLS)
- Partnership/Coalition/Collaborative Member List Template
- Program Glossary
- Invest In Your Community CDC infographic
- Geographic Region Guide (PDF)
- Community Health Improvement Plan Sample
- CDC Community Health Improvement Navigator
- Community Tool Box
- Questions and Answers from October 2016 Two Georgias Regional Community Forums
- Click here to schedule a Pre-Application Evaluation Coaching Call
- HealthTecdl Webinar Resources for The Two Georgias Initiative
The Foundation anticipates a high volume of competitive applications, so please carefully review all materials. The Foundation enthusiastically welcomes your participation in The Two Georgias Initiative. Please share this announcement with other nonprofit organizations that may be interested in submitting an application.
If you have questions about the online application process, please contact Javier Sanchez, Grants Manager, at (404) 653-0990 or via email at email@example.com.
Click here for more information on The Two Georgias Initiative and other resources related to this funding opportunity.
This funding opportunity is now closed.
EmpowerHealth is a two-year pilot grantmaking program that includes a two phase application, starting with the submission of a Letter of Intent (LOI) and later, a full online application. EmpowerHealth replaces the Foundation’s General Operating Grant Program. If you have questions about EmpowerHealth, please contact Andrea Kellum, Program Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: (404) 653-0990.